Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Look What the Postman Brought Me!

It had completely slipped my mind that I had signed up for a Back to School Blogger exchange until I went to the mailbox today! Deirdre from A Burst of First and I were randomly chosen to send each other some goodies for the back to school season. I sent her package on Saturday and then forgot all about the exchange. I think I have too many things on my mind! 

Anyway... when I got home this is what I found in my mailbox... 


And inside were lots of fun treats.
A chevron notebook - in black and white - which I adore.
Sharpies - my absolute favorite! 
A 3-pack of scissors and a pack of bright colored rubber bands, binder clips, push pins and paper clips. 



I can't wait to use all of my new supplies! 
Thank you so much Deirdre - it was fun doing the exchange with you! 


A Burst of First

Check out Deirdre's blog here to see what exciting things she has been up to lately. 




2 comments:

  1. Sharpies in every color! Love those! =)

    Thanks so much for participating and linking up! =)
    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIdn't the envelope just excite you!?! Mine came in a great envelope too and was so excited!
    Abbey
    http://teachertalkwithmrst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete