Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Welcome to Kindergarten!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE all of these fun, new pennant banners popping up all over the internet. What a fun and whimsical way to decorate your classroom!? I decided to create one to welcome my new students to my classroom. Check it out! 


It is hard to see in the picture, but you can get a better idea if you head over to my store and check out the preview thumbnails. 




I sure hope that someone will find it useful for their classroom! Once I have it hanging up in my room I will post a picture. I'll be spending the whole day there today... hopefully I get a lot done! :) Does anyone else find themselves working on random, little things instead of the big, important things? I could just play around in my classroom all day long! 

Have a terrific Tuesday! :) 

 - Anna - 

No comments:

Post a Comment